Hello from SE Portland, OR!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ncornilsen

Reaction score
Hi, just thought I'd introduce myself! Over my 7 year beer drinking career, I've moved up from hating on craft beers and pounding 6 packs of coors light, to drinking a bluemoon, and so on until my drink of choice is now a porter or a stout. I was gifted a Mr Beer kit for xmas last year, and while cleaning out my house, decided to brew it. (yes... year old LME, dry yeast and all.) Actually came out OK.

I decided it would be fun to try a better kit, and purchased a 5 gallon setup, which will arrive soon. In the mean time I've been studying the science behind brewing and find it fascinating!

In order to get buy in from the significant other, I agreed that the first batch would be a pumpkin ale. I have some questions, but will start a thread in the relevant subforum for that.

Anyway, this looks like a lively forum and I can't wait to get started on my first brew!

-Nick

Back