Hello from Rome It

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewbuck1

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i'm Marco from Rome!

Just wanted to say hello and that I am looking forward to getting some good knowledge from you.

P.S.

I've recently stepped into all grain (about a year) :tank:

Welcome to HBT brewbuck1. Bienvenuti su questo sito. Whas that rigth? It´s been a few years and my italian sucks

Ciao Marco. Abito a Sacile, Italia! That's about the extent of my Italiano.
My major complaint about beer in Italy… no IPAs!
Hope all is well.

Dunce said:
Ciao Marco. Abito a Sacile, Italia! That's about the extent of my Italiano.
My major complaint about beer in Italy… no IPAs!
Hope all is well.

You are wrong sir spacemen from brewfist for example... there is a lot of great Ipas in Italy and black Ipas like Hoppy cat

You are wrong sir spacemen from brewfist for example... there is a lot of great Ipas in Italy and black Ipas like Hoppy cat

True story!

I could mention a lot of Ipas: Reale (birra del borgo), and Spaceman (brefist) over all (sure the masters are here in the United States)

P.S.

IMHO, hoppy cat, is really too bubbly (I do not know how to say in English :cross: ) but it remains a great black ipa!

Really. Any advice on major stores that sell those? I was at Bennetts today and didn't see any. I'm up in the Fruili Region.

Back