Hello from Phoenix

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Iordz

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Iordan. I'm from Bulgaria, originally, but have been living in Phoenix for the past 5 years. I've been browsing around the forum for a while now and finally decided to join. It's definitely the best around!
I've been brewing all grain for about 8 months now, it's an obsession! Looking forward to meeting new brewers, learning, having fun and most importantly, taking my brews to the next level.
:mug:

Welcome. I live over on the east side in Mesa. You'll love this forum. I'm new at brewing and have learned a lot from this site.

Welcome to America. Welcome to the forum.

Now...give us the low-down:

What have you brewed? What do you like? What kind of set-up do you have?

Do you have any sisters? :D

No, I don't have a sister, do you?:D
I've brewed a bunch of different styles. Don't believe in favorites, love them all!;)

Iordan, welcome to the Forums!

How is that smoked beer coming out?

steve

It's coming along, still quite young and smokey. I'm going to try mature it for 3 months. How do you know I'm making a smoked beer?

Because I ground the grain for it.

This is Steve from Brewers Connection. :D

steve

Hey, Steve! I though it was you but didn't want to say anything. I'm planing on making a hefeweizen in two or three weeks, see you then!

Iordz said:
Hello! My name is Iordan. I'm from Bulgaria, originally, but have been living in Phoenix for the past 5 years. I've been browsing around the forum for a while now and finally decided to join. It's definitely the best around!
I've been brewing all grain for about 8 months now, it's an obsession! Looking forward to meeting new brewers, learning, having fun and most importantly, taking my brews to the next level.
:mug:

Welcome to the group. I brew all grain too and am obsessed also as I just ordered a Blichmann 27 gallon fermenter. I have wanted a conical for a very long time as I have been brewing since 1972. I bet you have trouble keeping things cool. I was stationed there in the early 60's near Chandler, AZ at the Williams Air Force base (now an airport). It was 110 to 117 in the summer on the flight line. :)

Link: http://www.blichmannengineering.com/Fermenator Web V3/Fermenator.htm

It's great to meet you guys, everyone seems friendly here. I actually don't have trouble keeping my temps down, WBC, thankfully. I use 60qt Ice Cube coolers for my carboys, makes it easy to control the temp.

Latest posts

Back