Hello from PA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natetrim

Reaction score
Hello all, I'm Nate.

I've been brewing for about a year. I've got 5 extract batches under my belt and I just brewed my first all grain this past Sunday. I picked EdWort's Haus Pale Ale since it seemed simple and well received.

I'm working off of a turkey fryer and Coleman Xtreme 70qt MLT setup. Last month I picked up kegging equipment as well (which worked out awesomely!).

I'm not much of a forum poster, but you'll see me every now and then.

Nate

congrats on going all-grain and welcome! I too just switched to all-grain and have the same 70qt cooler. So glad I made the switch. Cant wait to brew more brews :D

Hello all, I'm Nate.

I've been brewing for about a year. I've got 5 extract batches under my belt and I just brewed my first all grain this past Sunday. I picked EdWort's Haus Pale Ale since it seemed simple and well received.

I'm working off of a turkey fryer and Coleman Xtreme 70qt MLT setup. Last month I picked up kegging equipment as well (which worked out awesomely!).

I'm not much of a forum poster, but you'll see me every now and then.

Nate

Welcome Nate! What part of PA are you from if you don't mind me asking?

Welcome. There are some good homebrew clubs in the area. I'm involved in the Main Line Brewers Association (MLBA). We meet the first Thursday of every month at Flip & Bailey's. Clubs can be a great time to meet other brewers, try new beer, and get feedback on your beer. You're more than welcome to come check us out.

Another philly-ite! ;-)

Just messin with ya man. You're amongst the majority. It seems like when it comes to PA, a majority of the HBT members are from the Eastern half of the state. I don't run into many from the western half. They exist, but I just don't run into many! Anyway, welcome again!

I've been meaning to look up some local clubs. Thanks for the offer and I may just show up next time.

Back