HELLO from Pa!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hunlock

Reaction score
Hello Everyone.

Great place you have here!

I was browsing the net to find some supplies, and found your site. I have brewed only 2 batches so far, but I can't wait to really get in to this awesome hobby! I am into beer, cigars, fishing, and bikes.

Now, to come up with a brewery name...

Tim

Welcome aboard Where in PA are you? I'm in Lancaster.

Thanks!

I am from the Wilkes-Barre area. The company which I work for is from Lancaster(High)....Great area! I am down there 1 -3 times a month....

Thanks!

I am from the Wilkes-Barre area. The company which I work for is from Lancaster(High)....Great area! I am down there 1 -3 times a month....

I used to live right down the street from the plant at greenfild rd and old philly pike. I just moved from there 2 months ago.

Thanks everyone for the welcome!

Man, there sure are a bunch of Pa brewers....NICE!

:mug:

Welcome. I'm from Pittsburgh. Ohomebrew and BMCKee56 where are you guys at around the Pittsburgh area. I live north in Cranberry Township. Just trying to network a little because I have need more exposure to fellow homebrewers and events. Awesomeness! :ban:

Ha! AWESOME everyone!

I used to live in Nanticoke, work in Wilkes-Barre, and lived/went to High School in Nanticoke.....Now I live in Hunlock Creek...Small world!

Back