Hello from Orlando!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brewer_sam

Reaction score
Hello everyone! I'm just introducing myself, my name is Sam if you couldn't tell from my screen name :cross:

I have never brewed before but am excited to learn more and eventually get started! I have the "How to Brew" book on the way, should come Tuesday, and that should provide some fun reading. I'm really glad to have found such an awesome community like this where information is running rampant. I have already learned a great deal and it has only been a few days!

So yea, hello, and nice to meet everyone! Hope to get brewing soon!
:mug:

Welcome to the insanity! You've got Hearts home brew shop in your area if you want to go some where local to shop. Be warned though, they are about as cuddly as a porcupine.

@brew: Good luck on that first batch!

@Code: You're not kidding, I actually went down there earlier. Even though they answered the questions I had, I felt like they didn't want to answer them, so I left. It's about a 25-30 minute drive to their store so I doubt I will be making many trips.

@brew: Good luck on that first batch!

@Code: You're not kidding, I actually went down there earlier. Even though they answered the questions I had, I felt like they didn't want to answer them, so I left. It's about a 25-30 minute drive to their store so I doubt I will be making many trips.

I advocate people shopping at their LHBS but you shouldn't have to endure bad service either. I made the 2 hour drive once and I wouldn't do it again.

There are quite a few on-line vendors here on this site and they all provide an exceptional service. For our region though, brew masters warehouse out of Atlanta is top notch with super quick (usually 2 day) delivery.

Anyhow, let us know how the first brew goes!

I feel the same way Code in terms of supporting local shops. And thank you for that information on BMW, it will be going in my notes! Once I have a fairly clear view on the process, brewing will commence! :rockin: That can't come soon enough, lol.

Back