Hello from Ontario

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarlimanButterbur

Reaction score
Hey,

I'm relatively new to brewing, but I've been checking this forum out all the while, and it's been a huge help. I figure I might as well start talking too.

I've made two extract batches and one all-grain botch, with one all-grain batch on the way.

I hate to admit it, but my first all-grain attempt was ruined by (O Foolish Inattention!) an accidental reversal of washer placement which landed stainless steel on the outside of my tun, and zinc on the inside. I knew not to do it, but I did it anyways. That was about a week ago, but yesterday I got the ingredients together for a pale ale, and I'm happy to say that it's roiling away like all the demons in hell.

Looking forward to posting from time to time,
Barliman

Welcome to the madness. I've got relatives in Kitchner, and have cottaged near Gravenhurst most summers of my life. See you around HBT!

Hey Barliman! Welcome to HBT, a huge amount of info and helpful people here.

Seeing as you're in KW you may want to check into the Grand River Area Brewers (GRAB) club and forum: http://forum.grabahomebrew.com/ We meet on the last Tuesday of every month and sample each others' homebrew and bring questions, problems, tips, concerns... what have you.

Shoot me an email if you have any questions. I'm also in Cambridge and brewing frequently if you want to get together at some point.

Cheers!

Back