Hello from Omaha, NE

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Island_Dan

Reaction score
Hey everyone! My name is Daniel and I have been home brewing for about a year now. Started with a one gallon kit and I brew 2.5 gallon batches using a brew demon conical. I also went a bit backwards and started all grain and I am starting to try some hybrid grain/extract recipes.

Currently fermenting an experimental batch that I used an American blonde as a base (3.3 lbs of light lme) and steeped half a pound of crystal and caramel for half an hour in a bag before the boil. I got US hallertau hops for the bittering at start of 60min boil and citra at the end of boil for the aroma. Hope it turns out okay.
View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1450542857.737483.jpg

Spent lots of time reading on the forum and finally joined up. Hope to have a great time with everyone.

Hey man, sounds good! I've been readin for a while, starting my first brew in a few days. I saw that you were from Omaha, my hometown, and had to give a shoutout. Cheers! Hope your brew turns out well!
- Josh

Back