Hello from NYC

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobA

Reaction score
Hi everyone. My name is Bob I'm from NY. Queens to be more correct. I've been brewing for a little over a year now. Started with the Mr Beer and then moved along to extract with grains brewing. I enjoy the hobby and the beer. I'm hoping to learn from this forum. My wife is my enabler. She likes the beer too. Especially a wheat beer we make.

Bob

Thank you all for the welcome. To any other NYC people... Does anyone know of a NYC LHBS besides Hydroponic and Homebrew Too on the LIE in Flushing?

Hey Bob. Welcome! What part of Queens are you from? I'm not too sure about NYC LHBS. Unfortunately you may have to do some traveling.

Thank you all for the welcome. To any other NYC people... Does anyone know of a NYC LHBS besides Hydroponic and Homebrew Too on the LIE in Flushing?
\

I think as of now they are the only ones there was talk of one starting up in Brooklyn

Back