Hello from Northern VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Travbrew

Reaction score
Hello all. Been lurking here for a while and decided to finally sign up and start posting. Seeing all the great builds here has served as motivation/inspiration to get off my butt and begin my own HERMS 10 build. (thread coming soon!)

I live in Woodbridge (near Montclair last 2 years). Been brewing for about 11 years.

PS - I love beer.

Thanks. Yarp; Derek's got a nice little shop there. I get about 95% of my stuff there.
I try to schedule my stops around my work schedule on the rare occasion I leave work (Pentagon) early. Need to get in there and home without needing to pick up slugs.

Or Saturdays, but the traffic going north on 95 usually isn't great then either.

Gotta love the beltway!

If you are ever out toward Annapolis, there is a good store out there, Annapolis Homebrew Supplies. Its twice the size of the place in Falls Church and has a great stock of stuff. I think Derek's shop is a little overpriced for my taste.

Absolutely. I think I may check it out, thanks for the info. I sometimes do mail order (saves a trip), always get sacks from him. Usually fairly priced too.

Back