Hello from North Carolina

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SgtB

Reaction score
Nice forum you have here. I've been wanting to Homebrew for ever and finally got motivated and brewed a batch a couple of weeks ago. I'm about to bottle my first brew today, and I already have the ingredients for my next batch! :D I guess it's an official obsession now.:mug:

Welcome! you will find all kinds of great information around here. I'm actually in the same area around 40/42. I'm 6 batches in so I'm on the new side as well, but you will get hooked. I also have 12 hop bines growing in the back yard (magnum, centennial, mt. hood). doing pretty decent for the first year.

you get all your stuff from American Brew Master?

I'm over off of 70/42 by talecris and Novo Nordisk.
Hops, awesome. I want to grow some too. Yeah I shop at ABM. I took their brewing made easy class Sunday. It was pretty fun. I've read enough to be pretty confident with the brewing part, but John passed around all the hops and grains, and went over different techniques, and I found that the most helpful. The beer tasting was good too. I'm bottling my first beer tonight, and probably going to start my ale kit later this week unless my wife snatches the carboy for wine!

Latest posts

Back