Hello from New Jersey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neonsandbox

Reaction score
Howdy! I got started with home brewing with a Mr.Beer as a present more than 10 years ago. While the beer wasn’t all that good, the fact that I was drinking beer that I made (and lived) was pretty cool. Within a couple of months I moved up to a 5 gallon kit and started making messes in the kitchen. After seeing some of the rigs on this site it was time to get out of the kitchen and build a ‘real’ brew rig. So last year I put one together. Pics are posted here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/forum/threads/show-me-your-wood-brew-sculpture-rig.73794/page-28

Started out to be gas fired but I changed to all electric. I actually drove two hours to BrewHardware in central Jersey and dropped about $800.00 on everything I needed. Bobby M was a great help.

welcome aboard, im pretty new here myself. started the same way as you.
cheers

Hello from Monmouth County. Liking and jealous of your setup since I'm currently limited to brewing in my kitchen.

Sorry/Congrats on ur divorce. Passaic county here, was essex previously. I order all my equipment and ingredients online, we dont got a lot of options in northern nj.

Back