Hello from NC!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndrewGWU

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

I have been brewing extract and partial mash brews for a couple years off and on and joined this site quite a while back when I got started, but never really posted. I rediscovered it a few days back while hunting information on kegging my beer.

I have learned a lot during the past week reading on the site and look forward to interacting and learning more.

Hi everyone...

I have been brewing extract and partial mash brews for a couple years off and on and joined this site quite a while back when I got started, but never really posted. I rediscovered it a few days back while hunting information on kegging my beer.

I have learned a lot during the past week reading on the site and look forward to interacting and learning more.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack your thread. Welcome back..... :mug:

Good to see so many brewers from N.C. like I said i have brewed for about 2 years MrBeer's but needed something better i work with brewers we get together often to sample, and maybe get more then a sample but overall looking for more from the area to learn from..

Back