Hello from NC !!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunn

Reaction score
Hey guys/gals !!!! There is a future HBer in Winston Salem NC now signed up on this forum. I have been in the craft beer scene for about 10 years now. Brewed with my step-father when i was young (which stinks cause i didnt drink what we made LOL) and have been lurking on forums on the subject for quite some time. Its only now that i have a place to BREW !!!!!! Im super excited and collecting my equipment now, just thought that i would introduce myself and see if there are any members near me !!!!!
Cheers!!!!

Wow didnt know that there would be so many people for NC in here !!!
im in wilmington all the time ( i a big surfer and lived there for 8 yrs ) Im in Durham a lot too cause thats where my Wife is from !!! Hickory is just up the Rd from my parents house in Mooresville !! I guess i got no excuse to get up with some of you guys sometime......... :mug:

Just up the road from you in Mt. Airy. I was at City Beverage saturday and talked to some guys about joining their beer club that meets at Foothills Brewery each money.. you familiar?

Hello from down the street (most likely), also in Winston-Salem.

I've also been curious about the homebrew club that meets at Foothills (I practically live at City Bev) - I've been meaning to go, but I thought they met only the last thursday of every month?

Hello from down the street (most likely), also in Winston-Salem.

I've also been curious about the homebrew club that meets at Foothills (I practically live at City Bev) - I've been meaning to go, but I thought they met only the last thursday of every month?

The guys I spoke with said they meet the last Tuesday of each month.. just basically show up at Foothills and they'll be there at 6:30. I think me and my buddy are gonna start going!

City Beverage is awesome! Wish there was something like that up here in "mayberry" ha

Back