Hello from Mound MN

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moundbrewer

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and to brewing beer. I just brewed my first batch of Belgin Ale on Sunday and so far all is looking good. I have already been reading postings to this site that have answered questions for me.:mug:

Moundbrewer said:
Hello everyone. I'm new to this site and to brewing beer. I just brewed my first batch of Belgin Ale on Sunday and so far all is looking good. I have already been reading postings to this site that have answered questions for me.:mug:
Well, I guess we can't make fun of you then;)

Welcome to the forum and the wonderful (elitist???) world of home brew.

I am in the same boat as you and our boats are close. I am in minneapolis and I just started brewing, so far so good. Where did you get your supplies from? I am excited to get into the whole process and start making my own creations.

I found a starter setup on Craigslist but I purchased everything else at Midwest in St. Louis Park. My first batch has really started to ferment. I can't wait to try the first batch! Happy brewing.

Back