Hello from Montana

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fshnne1

Reaction score
New to web site, New to brewing, Thansk for all the info, got one batch of Hefe bottled (waiting for the day) and a batch of Amercan pale Ale in the primary

Welcome. Glad to see the MT represented. I was raised near GF (little town called Power) and lived in Kalispell for the last 6 years.

Welcome. Montana used to be in the district that I managed when I lived in Chicago. I always used to joke with my engineers that nobody lives in Montana, everybody just commutes.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome from Missoula! I just started brewing this summer and now am doing my 17th batch (6th all grain) right now, a California Common. Is there a Homebrew shop in Billings? Good luck brewing.:mug:

Welcome to the forum fshnne1 :) Alot of great people here!

BTW 8string... how long have you lived in Missoula. I lived there between 1974 and 1982. Went to Hellgate grade school & Big Sky high. Still have alot of family up there.

Ive been in western montana/ north idaho since 2000. Ive lived in Missoula for about 3 years. Originally from the Bluegrass state!

8string said:
Ive been in western montana/ north idaho since 2000. Ive lived in Missoula for about 3 years. Originally from the Bluegrass state!

Man I miss it up there :(

well my hefe turned out great, I have a pale ale in right now also eds aplewein up nexta outmeal stout I think

Back