Hello from Minnesota!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shollister

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Hello all this is Shad from Minnesota. I've been brewing since June ( just a few small 1gallon batches) and I'm hooked! Next brew is a partial mash kit from NB. I've found many answers to a lot of questions I had ( and some I didn't even know I had ;-)) on this forum and maybe someone can help me with another. I'm not the most technically adept person and was wondering how you access my profile. I see many members have information listed and I can't seem to figure out how to add or change anything ( like it says I'm single and if SWMBO found out I'd be in trouble!) if anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance and keep raising those mugs!

Welcome to HBT.
You can make changes to your profile in the "My Account" tab. It is located at the top of the screen inside the black bar.

Thanks flars. I should have said that I am logged in via the app for iPhone and not on the actual site. I hadn't even thought to try that so I will try that.

A little town called Lester Pririe. It's located about an hour west of Minneapolis.

Gotcha. My family has a cabin on Lake Lida (up by Pelican Rapids), which is a few hours from there.

Always curious to hear if people have been around that area.

Shad, come join us in Anoka on the 2nd Monday of the month at Billies. We are the rum river worthogs and would love to have you! Come for dinner at 6, bring your brew with you, 2 bombers or three 12oz bottles.

Shad, come join us in Anoka on the 2nd Monday of the month at Billies. We are the rum river worthogs and would love to have you! Come for dinner at 6, bring your brew with you, 2 bombers or three 12oz bottles.

Thanks for the invite Firewalker11. I may have to take you up on that in the future. I've just started and don't have much of an inventory. When I do have a few more runs under my belt I would love to have some constructive criticism from some with more experience.

Thanks for the invite Firewalker11. I may have to take you up on that in the future. I've just started and don't have much of an inventory. When I do have a few more runs under my belt I would love to have some constructive criticism from some with more experience. I'm always looking for information to improve. If any of your group lives a little closer my way and wouldn't mind some company on a brew day I'd like to assist. I always learn better when observing or participating.

Back