Hello from Middle Tennessee!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayhuff

Reaction score
I have been here for a few weeks and decided that I have learned so much from reading that I would join (thanks for the discount this week!) and get more involved myself.

Several have already helped me out on my first brew and I am looking forward to learning more about this new hobby of mine. My second beer is a hefeweizen that has been in primary for 5 days and I bottled my first beer (a pale ale) last night. So I am well under way.

I live in the Nashville area and actually teach elementary school in Metro Nashville. There are two LHBS in the area and both have been helpful.

I usually don't drink a lot of beer, but do enjoy variety, so I make "mini" 2.5 gal batches at the moment. That cold change in the future if buddies end up drinking my beer :)

I look forward to getting to know other here and hopefully can add something to help out as well.

-Jay

Welcome! There are quite a few brewers from Middle Tennessee on the forum, so I'm sure they can give you info about organizations in your area if you're interested.

On a separate note, I'm a fan of the city of Nashville. SWMBO's from the area, and we always have a good time when we go into the city.

Welcome! What part of Mid-TN are you from? I'm just outside Nashville near Bellevue. I also invite you to check out our club, www.antiochsudsuckers.com. Antioch is a bit of a misnomer though, as most of the guys are spread all over Nashville.

Woot! Welcome, I live in the crap hole known as Sparta, about 1hour and a half from Nashville.

Back