Hello from Michigan

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bocus97

Reaction score
I am new so new to home brew I found this forum while searching the net for equipment to get started with. I think I got everything I need to get started from midwest brewing supply or at least I think thats what its called. I know its all about trial and error so eventually I am sure I will get it right. Barry in MI

Welcome!!! :ban: You have stumbled upon a great site here. Where in michigan are you? Im just south of Flint.
And by the way good luch on your first batch.:D

I'm in Port Huron, so kinda just down the road. I am hoping my first brew comes out well. I purchased the engredients to make a creme ale, which is my favorite from the local micro brewery. Keep in touch I know I can learn from you. Barry

Welcome, I grew up just south of Lansing (Mason), left to join the military and SWMBO won't let me move back. We live in Virginia (for now), it's not too bad, just hard to catch those Lions games.

There are a lot of helpful and willing people here so just ask away. Friendliest place on the 'web.

Back