Hello from Maryland (originally KC, MO)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kcmobrewer

Reaction score
Long time reader. Recent avid poster. Been getting in on a few of things going on with the forums, figured it was about time I did the introduction thing.

Living in MD at the moment. Excitedly awaiting my move back home to Kansas City, MO late this year or early next year. Been working of some Beer it Forward things, as well as some other trades. Trying to help people get those Midwest or East Coast beers they've been wanting to try. Going to be a supporting member as soon as my pocket book recovers from all the trades I have going on :D.

Been homebrewing for a little over a year now. I enjoy making Imperial IPAs, imperial anything really. Working on a w00tsout clone at the moment. Giving it a shot this weekend! Starting to delve into barrel aging as well.

Anyway, I really appreciate the site. Tons of informative info plus it's fun to be at the point in my homebrewing career to be able to help people with the stuff I had problems with before. Cheers! :mug:

Oh yeah I go there ALL the time lol. Going there tomorrow actually. The guys there know me by name I go there so dang much!

Latest posts

Back