Hello from Maine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fennis

Reaction score
A few months ago I started brewing with a Mr. Beer kit that my wife got me for Christmas. This forum has helped me with all the little questions I had in my head when I thought I was doing something wrong, only to be reassured that plenty of other people have been in the same place I have. I also like seeing a forum that doesn't put down Mr. Beer because I really think its a great way to get into the hobby. After brewing 2 batches, I am hooked. I ordered equipment yesterday to move on to 5 gallon batches as I am now having requests from family members for my beer, and 2 gallons just doesn't make enough to go around. I am sure I will be back here many times as I progress from extract kits to patrial mash and all grain.

i never went the mr. beer route, but i'm happy to see a person sharing the same love we all do on this forum- making beer.

life is about to change for you. you're about to embark on a magical journey. an exploration into the unknown. think of the oregon trail in modern times, minus the dysentary and broken wagon wheels.

beer will become your child. brewing will become your life. you WILL succeed. you WILL get drunk in the process. you WILL become a level 10 beer geek grasshopper.

Back