Hello from MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J187

Reaction score
I'm sure I'm the only new member here who received my first home brew kit for Christmas, right? ;)

I am very much new to home brewing and I actually have my first brew in the fermenter as of last night - Belgian Ale from True Brew.

I think I'm off to a pretty good start. I left my home brewing equipment untouched since Christmas while I read John Palmer's "How to Brew" nearly cover to cover, save for the section on All-grain which I thought was best to leave until I was ready. From the book, which is excellent, I was certainly able to identify early on that following the instructions that come in a brew kit are suicidal at best.

I certainly do have some initial questions so now that I've said hello, I will peruse the forums to find the appropriate section to lay an assault on your collective expertise :)

Hello!

I started this summer from kit and books I got for my birthday. 5 batches done as of yesterday, last 2 were all-grain.

Welcome to the world of home brewing, there is a good number of us here in MA. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask!

South shore here...Mass brewers are making up a nice portion of this site...let us know if you need any help

Right around the corner from you here in Natick. Working on [full] year number two for brewing myself. Started in November 2010 and haven't bought any beer since about then.

Check out Strange Brew in Marlboro for supplies when you really need them right away.

Yup, right downtown

That's where I get my tattoos.

Right around the corner from you here in Natick. Working on [full] year number two for brewing myself. Started in November 2010 and haven't bought any beer since about then.

Check out Strange Brew in Marlboro for supplies when you really need them right away.

I live right down the street from Strange Brew and it's where I get everything.

J187 said:
I live right down the street from Strange Brew and it's where I get everything.

We might bump into each other there, it's 7 minutes from my house. Welcome from Hudson!

We might bump into each other there, it's 7 minutes from my house. Welcome from Hudson!

I'm in Hudson quite often actually... My best friends live in Marlborough. Brad's deli in Hudson is one of my favorite hidden treasures!

Back