Hello from Kansas city

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

manisfive

Reaction score
Hello hello hello

I have been reading about home brewing for about a year now. My exposure to craft beer was initially from boulevard brewing co. I'm especially excited about brewing Belgian style beers. I have bought the northern brewer deluxe kit with plastic carboys. My first two beers will be a Irish red ale and "le petite saison" from said HBS. All extract. I'm extremely nervous about the whole thing but can't wait to enjoy my own beer this summer at the local drive-in. I have yet to obtain a brew pot. I have a glass/ceramic "GE tru temp" Alas a large boil is not going to happen. I also don't have anything to store my sanitizer, long term. I want to brew Saturday or Sunday. I'm happy to have found this community.thanks.

welcome, and don't be nervous. the only hard part about brewing is waiting till it's ready. clean and sanitize your equipment, and let it sit 3 weeks in the fermenter instead of the 1 week your kit's instructions say. otherwise, follow it's instructions, and pretty soon, you'll be enjoying the hobby right along with most of us, instead of stressing

Latest posts

Back