Hello from Houston

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garguy

Reaction score
Been lurking for awhile, recently started brewing. Attached is a picture of my first brew that became ready to drink a few days ago, an IPA that my local homebrew store helped me out together (extract). Since then I have learned a lot, picked up a few more fermenters and secondaries, and also brewed a pumpkin ale and AHS raspberry harvest ale.

Up next, hopefully this weekend, is a partial mash double IPA with copious amounts of el dorado and hull melon hops.

I am really enjoying the help and feedback from this forum, cheers!!

image.jpg

Awesome, you shop at Defalco's Clear Lake? They are having a bottle share today at 7pm. You should go. I cant make it this time but normally go.

Awesome, you shop at Defalco's Clear Lake? They are having a bottle share today at 7pm. You should go. I cant make it this time but normally go.

I do shop at the clear lake defalcos, I would love to go tonight but we are watching my niece cheer at the football game in cypress. Where do they show the event schedule for defalcos? I would like to try to make the next one.

I do shop at the clear lake defalcos, I would love to go tonight but we are watching my niece cheer at the football game in cypress. Where do they show the event schedule for defalcos? I would like to try to make the next one.

Follow them on FB and Andy(Manager) usually posts them there.

Back