Hello from Harrisonburg, VA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maltose

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum, been brewing for a couple years now and have also been working at a local brewery since January. I'm working on building a single tier gas fired system. Once the parts start coming in, I'll be sure to snap some photos. I look forward to learning all I can. :tank:

Ha! Brand NOOB also...just over the mountain from ya in Ruckersville. Just registered on this site (great info!) , setting up the tun and kettle for Brew #2 this weekend. Sinistral Warrior IPA.
Cheers

right on. my folks live in the madison/rappahannock area. i've been apprenticing at starr hill since january, too :mug:

Hey, I live in Harrisonburg too. Or at least I do for another month before I move to Denver. Do you work at Cally's?

nope, but i helped open Clementine and have been there since. i'll actually be starting at Jack Brown's next week. are you getting rid of any equipment before the move?

Nice job. Clementine is great and so is Jack Brown's, although I don't go very often. I'm at Downtown Wine all the time though buying beer.

Sorry, not getting rid of anything. Good luck with your rig though. I wish I could have been in town to check it out.

Latest posts

Back