Hello from Fairview, OR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

homebrewmike

Reaction score
I moved to Oregon from Kansas City about a year ago. My wife and I welcomed our first child last June and i took a fairly long break from brewing. But I'm back in the swing of things, finally got a kegerator and have been brewing about once a month.

I was a member of the KC beirmiesters back in Kansas City and am looking for a good club in the Portland/Gresham area.

hey i live in gresham just did my first ever batch of beer friday im looking for the same kind of thing or at least one or 2 other brewers in the area with some more experience to learn from so if you find a club let me know please

The guy at The Hoppy Brewer is looking at starting a club. He has something like 40 people interested.

see i diddnt feel all that welcomed in that store any time i was in there as i have at lets brew, u brew and pub, and fh steinbart but that would be cool either way maybe once they get to know my drunken arse they will grow to love me im told im like colon cancer i start as a pain in the ass but i then grow on a person

shoot mike your probably almost next door to me im on 212th and stark by the abbys there if hoppy doesnt get a club goin me and you should try to get the ball rollin on one

just over the hills from you in clackamas! howdy and welcome

shoot mike your probably almost next door to me im on 212th and stark by the abbys there if hoppy doesnt get a club goin me and you should try to get the ball rollin on one

There will be a home brew taste sampling at the Hoppy Brewer on May 17th.

Back