Hello from Edmonton, AB, Canada

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rogmatic

Reaction score
Hello fellow brewers. My name's Roger, and I'm a brewer in Edmonton. I'm somewhat new to brewing; I have some prior experience brewing with my father. He recently gave to me all of his brewing equipment, and I've been having a great time brewing and learning.

Welcome from Calgary!

Are you a South Side Brew Crew customer? Sherbrooke liquor customer?

Those are two of my favourite reasons to visit Edmonton!

:mug:

Thanks all. :D
FlyGuy, I'm fairly new to the Edmonton area (grew up in Red Deer) and have not yet visited those shops, but now that I have a recommendation I definitely will.

EDIT: I can't seem to find a location for South Side Brew Crew, if anyone has the address that would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT: I can't seem to find a location for South Side Brew Crew, if anyone has the address that would be greatly appreciated.

Here you go:

::: Winning Wines Plus - Home of the Wine Making Experts

Note that Brew Crew is also a Winning Wines outlet.

If you are new to Edmonton, you should check out the Edmonton Homebrewers Guild. They are one of the stronger and bigger homebrew clubs in Canada. Lots of great folks who are passionate about beer and brewing. It wouldn't take long to meet lots of great people and make some good friends with that crowd!

Thanks FlyGuy, I'll be over to SSBC ASAP. I have checked out the EHBG, but unfortunately they're now in their off season until September. I'm really excited that they meet at and are sponsored by Alley Kat though. One of my all-time favorite commercial brews is their Chili Lager, available only at Dadeo's.

Will SSBC crack grains for me in-store? I'm on a fairly tight budget (being a student n' all) and can't justify buying a mill right now.

Back