Hello from CT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RandyMarshCT

Reaction score
Hi, I've been brewing for 10 years. I love to brew and love distilling theory. I'm a representative of the Hobby Distiller's Association and hope to get home distilling legally on par with home brewing and home wine making. I brew AG and love hops. Thanks for having me!

Hey, always nice to see another CT-er on here. Welcome!
Cheers in hopes for the legalization of home distillation!

Thanks! I have a dumb question... do you know how I can delete a thread? I accidentally posted an intro twice. Maybe I can't. My brain isn't fully functional today.

Welcome! You can only delete a thread if you are a supporting member. You could PM a mod and ask them to merge the threads, not sure if they will but they might. Gotta ask first right?

Welcome Randy :mug:

Another CTer here. Very much interested in distilling. Matter of fact as soon as I get my kegging system together a still was next. Would love to bend your ear a little.

I'm in Middlebury

Jay

Thanks for the welcomes! Jay, in the spirit of obeying the rules I have to refrain from posting here about distilling... but if you have any questions whatsoever please feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks for your interest!

I'm in Stonington, CT.

Bob Rossi Jr.

Understood. Glad one of us read the rules.

I’m in Stonington area a lot. Also RI and the Cape. I’m a huge fisherman, spear fisherman, and scuba guy. I bounce between Stonington, RI. Fishers, and Block from May 15 or so when the spring runs kicks in till it’s to dam cold to jump in the water.

I’ll be in touch about distilling. Thx Bob (sorry, from your handle I thought your name was Randy)

Latest posts

Back