Hello from Colorado!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

borbosha

Reaction score
Have been browsing the forums for a while now and finally decided to make a post.

I have been brewing for just over a year now and am loving every bit of it. Just need more space to do it lol. A 1-bedroom apartment is just a tad too small for all the equipment. :rolleyes:

Will be brewing up my next batch (Cream Ale kit from Northern Brewer) this weekend, and I just bottled my Irish Blonde Ale in preparation for Saint Patrick's Day. The weekend can't come fast enough!

Looks like I'm just south of you, in Littleton. I'm in the same situation with the 1-BR apartment, but I'm brewing anyways :D

I'm in Lakewood, near Golden. Foothills basically.

I get by with the 1-bedroom apartment. Using a turkey fryer that I got for Christmas on my patio helps, though on really cold days it makes it a pain.

Hey, I'm also in Thornton. I've been brewing a little over a year now, and am currently putting all my equipment together to make the jump to all grain. I should be there in a few more weeks (I can't wait!)...

Awesome I'm trying to make the jump too. Im looking to start gathering the stuff soon. What part of Thornton?

I'm a new brewer also from Colorado. I live in Englewood.

Brewed just my second batch on Sunday, an IIPA.

Latest posts

Back