Hello From Clovis

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeffB

Reaction score
California that is. Used to brew about 15 years ago but always ended up drinking more store bought beer during the brew session then we ever did drinking our own.
Now that Im wiser :) Ive got the bug again. With age generally comes a bit more wisdom and more wiggle room to buy quality equipment.

Anyhow, if you don't mind Id like to pull up a bar-stool over here.

Jeff

I sure havent, Im still sourcing kits and educational materials.
How local to me are you?

I sure havent, Im still sourcing kits and educational materials.
How local to me are you?

as in I work in the same place you live, well not the exact same place.

let me know if you have questions, it is hard to get some stuff here locally but mostly mail order stuff

Ill need some help with the club.
Who, Where, When?

Thanks

Thanks, I looked on the site but theres no info on the next meeting. I emailed them, maybe Ill see you there.

I believe the next meeting is Nov 7th, but I'm not sure were it is yet. I probably won't make that one, my sister is getting married in SF, but i'll be at the next one.

Is the meeting a good place to pick up kegging and other equiptment or should I take my search online?

Not really, it's not really a group for selling/trading - at least from my experience. But if you are looking for tips, for sure. A lot of members keg.

Are you looking for equipment locally?

Doesnt have to be local, Im an aircraft mechanic by trade so many of the skills and tooling needed to DIY I already have. Im looking to build and buy, local is good, online is OK too. Id like to get a used keg for my boil pot as a start. Any ideas?

Doesnt have to be local, Im an aircraft mechanic by trade so many of the skills and tooling needed to DIY I already have. Im looking to build and buy, local is good, online is OK too. Id like to get a used keg for my boil pot as a start. Any ideas?

craigslist, so did you ever make a meeting? The next one is on Feb 19th.

Never did make one, every time I went to our LBS they had no club info but told me they would have the club email or call me. Never heard a word, web site was way behind the last time I looked so I gave up.
Ill see if I can make this one, thanks for the heads up.

Never did make one, every time I went to our LBS they had no club info but told me they would have the club email or call me. Never heard a word, web site was way behind the last time I looked so I gave up.
Ill see if I can make this one, thanks for the heads up.

We have a new board, check out the newsletters and the website, it will be updated to at least tell the next meeting. This has always been the case. It is just how far in advance would it show is the question.

Back