Hello from Cleveland, OH

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dps1331

Reaction score
Been brewing for 18+ years and took a hiatus for a couple, happened upon this site and have gotten a renewed interest to get my rig back in action. Look forward to remembering much of what I have forgotten and learning new stuff from everyone.

Welcome DPS! Glad to have a brewing veteran join us.

Welcome! I just moved back down south from Cleveland. Make sure you look up the SNOBS if you aren't already acquainted. They meet the first Monday of each month at the Sachsenheim Hall. I hope to be back in the area maybe around Christmas time to visit Andy's new brewery too.

Welcome! I just moved back down south from Cleveland. Make sure you look up the SNOBS if you aren't already acquainted. They meet the first Monday of each month at the Sachsenheim Hall. I hope to be back in the area maybe around Christmas time to visit Andy's new brewery too.

I am the engineer designing Andy's brewery. That is part of what gave me the itch to get back in. It's going to be an impressive place.

Back