Hello from Auburn AL

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smurphy1976

Reaction score
Just dusted off the old True Brew kit. Have not used it in 4 years or so. Started this weekend off right with a Batch of Red Devil Ale and a Pinot Noir in the primary. Hoping I don't screw anything up too bad, it's been a long time and probably only have 10 batches under my belt since 2001. Looking forward to getting back into it. Heard there was a brew club here but don't know much about it where they meet, etc.

Hello and welcome. I lived in Birmingham AL. until 2006. Now in Northern Virginia. Several weeks ago, one of the threads had a post from someone in Montgomery and they discussed a brew club there too. There is a micro-brew or pub brew place there that caters to HomeBrewers. Do a thread search (Yeah the search is not great) if you are interested.

EDIT: Here is the post where I saw the Montgomery reference and usernames from that area.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f39/mr-beer-read-all-about-ask-questions-46360/index8.html#post1094658

Hope this helps.

Back