Hello from a longtime lurker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Earplugs

Reaction score
I've been homebrewing and stalking these forums since about 2010, but I have finally come out to talk to all of you! After many newbie mistakes, I feel like I am at the point where I am able to contribute to the discussion.

I started brewing beer and have come to include mead, cider, and oddballs like Skeeter Pee over the years. I've been learning away from beer recently, as I can't really improve that much without investing more in equipment (mash tuns, kegging, etc.) and I am moving around too much at this point in my life to deal with that much stuff. Besides, I enjoy creating wacky stuff that can't exactly be found on store shelves (here's looking at you, bochet).

Past: 7? beers, extract and partial match. Various ciders. One traditional mead and one bochet. Skeeter Pee most recently.

Current: Braggot (would be ready to bottle, except my poor choices led to a banana bomb that I'm hoping will abate with time).

Can't wait to see how much better things are as a poster instead of a lurker! :mug:

Glad you finally made the plunge! I myself lurked for months/years?, and I can never repay the community for all of the info I have gained from this forum.

Back