Hello Form Southern California

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello out there I'm form Yucaipa California (SoCal). Just started brewing in January when my Dad who makes his own wine bought me the start up equipment to start brewing beer for Christmas. Saturday I brewed my 13th batch which will be a Watermelon Wheat - Can't wait. I was doing a search for reciepes and found this place and finally decided to become a member. So far all my batches have been extract. I have only had to dump one batch which was a American Wheat Kit that I added a Tangerine puree to. The Tangerines were picked from My Dads garden and must of had a fungas or wild bacteria on them? I'm about half way through a build on a freezer/kegerator. Currently it has a double tower and when finished it will have a double and triple faucet tower. Right now the bills come first and I would like to get into the All Grain - Which means more equipment. Nothing make me happier than having someone tell you man that's a good brew! So with the use of your guys experiance and knowledge I look foward to making great beer! :rockin: Cheers, Prost!

- Scott AkA - ScreamingDemon

Big welcomes from Nor*Cal

Watermelon Wheat? Hmmmm Keep us posted.
I have a Summer Citra Wheat in primary right now...Cant wait to try this one!

Cheers
Jay

Back