Hello all

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scotsmn30

Reaction score
Well I have been lurking here for a couple of months and decided that I needed to get at least one post out here. I am completely new to homebrewing but jumped in with both feet. I am not a big fan of real hoppy beers and figured that homebrewing was a way for me to make what I liked. I went to the LHBS and after a bit of talking bought all the ingredients to make a partial extract brew. I just bottled it tonight, it is a dry stout, and have to say that I love the taste before bottling so can not wait for it to be ready.

I got lucky in a couple of areas, got a bar beer bottle fridge that will hold 5 of the 5 gallon kegs and 2 cases of bottles at an auction for $50 :ban: and a buddy of mine had a 20lbs CO2 tank and regulator that he gave me, so I will be soon on my way to kegging and after bottling my first brew, it will not be soon enough.

Well that is my story so far. hope to be a regular member.

Welcome to the forum scotsmn30! :mug:
Wow! Sounds like you are already set up better than some of us who have been around for awhile!
Show us some pics when you get everything set up.

Thank all for the welcome. I am excited about this. I am planning on keeping a build-up log on a blog but will also throw out updates on here as well.

Back