Hello All

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dances

Reaction score
Hi

Yes I am a noobie and cannot wait to get my first brewing attempt into a glass for that first taste.

You all seem to be from the USA so I am feeling a bit alone here in the UK.

Anyway, hello all - this is by far the best site I have found so far hence creating an account.

Dances

Helllo, and welcome to the forum! There's a few Brits around here, so you won't be totally alone. I know there was one laughing gnome, er, I mean user, that was exiled from there, and no matter how hard we try we can't seem to get you guys to take him back! :p

Welcome to the forum! I've been here less than a year but have gained a lot of knowledge! :mug:

Welcome! Where in the UK? Other HBTers from the UK include Orfy, Danek, BOBTHEukBREWER, and there are others. There are a couple from Ireland as well.

Welcome. IM new here myself. Great place and great people. Ive gotten a ton of advice and input.

Welcome! Where in the UK? Other HBTers from the UK include Orfy, Danek, BOBTHEukBREWER, and there are others. There are a couple from Ireland as well.

Hello to all those mentioned - I am in lovely??? green Cheshire.

everyone syas how much they learn from users of this site but it just seems wrong asking for help when I cannot give anything back (yet;)).

it just proves there are still decent people out there. :mug:

Welcome to the obsession, both obsession of brewing and checking and reading this site. Seriously when i am not brewing i am on this site constantly reading everything i possibly can. This site is the best resource out there.

Back