Heavy Duty Storage Containers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CodeSection

Reaction score
I'm accumulating a lot of brewing hardware ~ TCs, valves, sight glasses, etc. Currently, after the TCs and valves dry (in a FastRack tray), I put them into a regular cardboard box that came with various orders. With both the 2" and 3" sight glasses, I wrap them in their packaging and put them in their shipping box. Everything is stored in cabinets under my bar.

I'm looking for a better solution. I have shopped for plastic containers and I could not find any that are heavy duty with thick plastic. I'm looking for a strong thick plastic container with a lid like the thickness of FastRacks plastic trays. I've considered using FatsRack trays for the small hardware items, but there is no lid and then I still need something for the heavier sight glasses.

I've tried looking at pictures from other HBT members. But of course cannot find anything. Again, I'm looking for the size to be able to fit into cabinets. What do you recommend?

@Mike_kever_kombi, great suggestion! The two seven gallon HDXs I bought fit perfectly in the cabinets. I ended up buying the 38 gallon HDX as well to clean and sanitize larger pieces of equipment. Then I will use it to store the items.

IMG_2612.jpg

IMG_2609.jpg

Back