Heated coffee mug?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mashdar

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts/experience/recommendations for heated coffee mugs?

My wife regularly ends up with a cold cup of coffee due to young children stuff. I thought it would be funny to have them give her a heated mug for the holidays. Reading the reviews though, they sound like they are generally quite fragile, and many don't perform well. The top of the pack seems to be Ember, but the 14oz is a little pricey, and I am really turned off by junk wanting to get on the wifi. They also don't sound like they last long.

Anyone have any opinions or guidance? I feel like the idea is a good one but the available options may not be worth it.

I've mostly talked myself out of getting one, but I'm hoping there's an option I haven't considered. Maybe a yeti rambler instead?

edit: I just realized the ember uses bluetooth. I still don't love it, but much more acceptable than wifi...

My votes on the yeti rambler. II love mine and it stays warm for hours. On the weekends sometimes I'll pour a stout in there in the morning and I can nurse it all morning. Lol. The lid closes too and you can throw it in the dishwasher. The only downfall with the rambler is it doesn't fit in cup holders if she likes to take it in the car. But it's great for at home.

Last edited:
Back