Heady Topper.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You've heard right. Its a pretty darn good beer. I'm not sure its an everyday beer but once in a blue moon....it hits the spot. Which it usually is, once in a blue moon if you get it..or less. My buddy drove up to the brewery to get some (4+ hours)It was closed for remodeling or something so he was sent to a local store. He then waited 2-3 hours until a heady delivery truck came and he bought a case. There was a huge line as well. I got 2 free toppers from it. So, make a weekend of it and drive there or or just wait until it crosses your path someday. And when you get it, save the yeast. Its pretty good too. Don't forget to drink it straight from the can!

I would get it at Hunger Mountain Co-op or if they don't have it, the uncommon market. If neither of them, check with Lou at M&M beverage.

I would get it at Hunger Mountain Co-op or if they don't have it, the uncommon market. If neither of them, check with Lou at M&M beverage.

I was at HMC Friday AM and they were out- their delivery comes in on Thursday and I've been told there is always a line, I wouldn't anticipate getting any there past midday Thursday. M&M sells by the 4-pack in my experience.

You are correct. I am never looking for a case. A four pack every now and again is fine for me.
You can get it at the Beverage Baron in Barre by the case if that is what the OP is looking for.

That's where my Mom grabbed a case at a random time in January- said it was just sitting on the shelf.

If he is indeed looking for just a few cans M&M is a good bet. I did get a 4pack of sip of sunshine at the coop the other day.

Post in the trade section of the forum, especially if you have some harder to find beers available to trade. I traded several Headys around Christmas after my Uncle brought me some down from VT. Excellent beer. I have a couple left but they're not as fresh

Back