Heady Topper, where to buy?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigDaddyBeard

Reaction score
OK, where is my best bet to get HT? Last time I just went to the brewery, but now I hear its a bit more of a pain... Looking to buy a couple cases anyone have some guidance?

Go on Monday with some friends. They release each new batch on monday. they are sold out completely by friday (cases and single cans) On the alchemist website there is a list of locations where they sell. If it says they have cases available they will, first come first served.
I got there at 3pm on a Monday and got one of the last three cases at the only location on the list that said cases available when I checked that morning. The last two cases had been snatched before I had been checked out.
I only tried to buy one case, I don't know if there is a per person limit. You should call and check how many friends you will need to reach your goal. Good luck! It is worth the planning.

Latest posts

Back