Heady topper for....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brizzo

Reaction score
I have some fresh heady topper, looking to trade for zombie dust or Pliny the elder and Pliny the younger.

I am also able to get allagash and many other north east beers and dog fish head.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I'm ready for some Heady(Topper)

How many Zombies are you looking for, or how many Heady's are you willing to give up?

Pliny the younger is a yearly (tap only) release at the brewery in february, fyi. So you won't be trading for it.

Oh snap

I'm ready for some Heady(Topper)

How many Zombies are you looking for, or how many Heady's are you willing to give up?

I would do 2 zombies for one heady- or a zombie and something else for a heady. But I am open to offers

Helloo,

My girlfriend lives ten minutes away from RR so I'm there all the time. I'd be happy to swap a couple plinys for a couple headys

I'm looking to get my hands on some heddy topper's. I have a bunch of dogfish and would like to see if you are interested.

I'm really interested in some Heady. I've got a couple bottles of Three Floyd's Permanent Funeral DIPA, New Glarus Thumbprint Scream DIPA and New Glarus Moon Man Apa, and I've got a bottle of Goose Island Bourbon County stout. I can also get anything around the Chicagoland area. Let me know if your'e interested!

Back