Florida Heading to Orlando next week - beer suggestions

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xernex

Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm heading down to Orlando from NC next week. Anything particular from the FL area I should be on the search for while I'm there? I've got a friend at Funky Buddha so I'm already prepped to pick up a bunch of their stuff.

If you were driving down 95 you should stop in Jacksonville at aardwolf it's about five minutes off 95. Anything from cigar city is good in Orlando itself there isn't tons cask and larder and is a place I've heard good things about.

nice may have to make that stop in Jacksonville - We've got friends there we may meet for lunch anyway.

I was going to say that in Jax as well. Personally I think the cigar city stuff tastes like they add cigar ash in there but to each his own. Orlando Actually has its own brewery Orlando Brewing. Pretty neat place. Where you REALLY want to stop by is the Crooked Can in Winter Garden 'burbs. They brew their own stuff, several on top and an awesome place to hangout as well. Bring the kids. But that should be first on your list... hit me up I'll come down and drink a highstepper with you.

Back