HBT ONLY promo for Thanksgiving THROUGH Cyber monday

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We haven't done a promo in a LOOONG time!

Time to blow some stuff out and who better than to treat than HBT'rs. I have received several "ARE YOU GONNA" PM's and the answer is YES!

Here ya go. Between Thursday (TURKEY DAY) and Cyber Monday night midnight (Pacific time) all HBT orders get 20% off OR free shipping you choose! (MAINLAND USA ONLY on FREE SHIPPING)

There are a few exceptions so if your having issues. Shoot me a message.

Reply to this thread if you want the codes and I will shoot you a PM. Please make sure you have room in your INBOX.

Cheers
Jay

I'd take a code, Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_20171121_151144722.jpg
    IMG_20171121_151144722.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 121
Send it to me Jay. I am not supposed to spend money on this stuff until next year, but yeah you know............Shhh

This might just push me into snake fermentation.
Code please!
And thank you.

We haven't done a promo in a LOOONG time!

Time to blow some stuff out and who better than to treat than HBT'rs. I have received several "ARE YOU GONNA" PM's and the answer is YES!

Here ya go. Between Thursday (TURKEY DAY) and Cyber Monday night midnight (Pacific time) all HBT orders get 20% off OR free shipping you choose! (MAINLAND USA ONLY on FREE SHIPPING)

There are a few exceptions so if your having issues. Shoot me a message.

Reply to this thread if you want the codes and I will shoot you a PM. Please make sure you have room in your INBOX.

Cheers
Jay
I'll take the codes please!

Back