HBT Fantasy NHL Hockey

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cannman

Beer Theorist
Reaction score
Anyone interested in a HBT Fantasy NHL Hockey league, post your interest! If we get enough I'll send you the sign up link.

Let's go!!!
BestHockeyFights2013.jpg

Meh. I tried a couple of seasons ago and couldn't keep up with it. It takes more time and effort than I want to put in.

I am looking forward to the start of the preseason though.

Meh. I tried a couple of seasons ago and couldn't keep up with it. It takes more time and effort than I want to put in.

I am looking forward to the start of the preseason though.

You know I kinda have to agree with you in the Time and Effort part. I'm in an obligatory NFL league right now with work employees and keep thinking "man, if this was only hockey, I just might care..."

You know I kinda have to agree with you in the Time and Effort part. I'm in an obligatory NFL league right now with work employees and keep thinking "man, if this was only hockey, I just might care..."

That's what I thought the first season I tried it. I was told it would be a few minute's worth of work each week.

And then I found out they lied to me. In order to compete you have to be up on the whole league and at LEAST read the scores and news.

If I had more time for that I'd be more interested.

Latest posts

Back