HBT Fantasy Football League #2

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which style of Draft do you want?

• Snake - Google it!

• Linear - Google the First find out 2nd!

Results are only viewable after voting.
No Gandhi Bot available. The guys at NEBCo just moved to a bigger space and unfortunately had to halt brewing for a week or two. Picked up some Sea Hag IPA instead. It's a great beer. I actually enjoy it more than Gandhi Bot.
Will be shipping later this week!

Thanks guys, I'll post pics of what I get so you all can see what was sent!

I got mine all boxed up. Wife will drop it off this week in the mail. I hope you enjoy it.

The bomber has been shipped so be expecting it. You will have to let me know how it is, since I've not had a chance to try it myself.

First one came today! Thanks Aaron from Colorado. Will be cracking it open during the games tomorrow :drunk:

beer1.jpg

Shipping info sent. In the description of goods I put live yeast samples and the clerk asked if I was making bread. Yep...that's exactly right ;)

I have to travel to get a good brew. Limited selection in my town......unless I can interest you in a lovely local craft blue moon......:)

First one came today! Thanks Aaron from Colorado. Will be cracking it open during the games tomorrow :drunk:

Well glad I didn't get it shipped, cause that's the bottle I was going to send you. I'll grab another tonight and get it shipped in the next day or so.

I have to travel to get a good brew. Limited selection in my town......unless I can interest you in a lovely local craft blue moon......:)

Don't go too far out of your way, something from the nearest liquor store that looks crafty or unique will still be much appreciated haha.

Well glad I didn't get it shipped, cause that's the bottle I was going to send you. I'll grab another tonight and get it shipped in the next day or so.

Omaha, Omaha! Saw your location and had to do my best Manning impression.

On topic: Must be a good one then! I didn't have a chance to crack it open this weekend since I was helping my bro-in-law move.

Let me know how that IPA was. That brewery opened in Colorado Springs right about the time I moved from the Springs area. I haven't tried any of their bombers yet..

Acyr90. Ever had New Glarus?? Thinking of sending one of those and I'm willing to let you choose. :)

Nope, never heard of it so it's perfect for this type of thing! I looked over their beers & don't shoot me for saying this, but their fruit beers look amazing & get stellar reviews. I don't know if they're seasonal or not, so if you have trouble finding one just grab whatever you'd get yourself.

Will do Airdog. Seeing as it's a Colorado beer I think I'll crack it open during the Bronco game for good luck. I'm digging the office space label haha.

Nope, never heard of it so it's perfect for this type of thing! I looked over their beers & don't shoot me for saying this, but their fruit beers look amazing & get stellar reviews. I don't know if they're seasonal or not, so if you have trouble finding one just grab whatever you'd get yourself.

Will do Airdog. Seeing as it's a Colorado beer I think I'll crack it open during the Bronco game for good luck. I'm digging the office space label haha.

Their fruit beers are awesome...

Serendipity (very cranberry forward), Raspberry Tart (been awhile for me on this one but from what I remember, excellent), Wisconsin Red (VERY cherry but delicious), Strawberry Rhubarb (gotta search around for this one, getting harder to find).

All of them are very well received. Sour, mouth puckering goodness.

If you are leaning towards one, just let me know. Some people dont like cranberries or cherries or raspberries, so the choice is yours.

Their fruit beers are awesome...

Serendipity (very cranberry forward), Raspberry Tart (been awhile for me on this one but from what I remember, excellent), Wisconsin Red (VERY cherry but delicious), Strawberry Rhubarb (gotta search around for this one, getting harder to find).

All of them are very well received. Sour, mouth puckering goodness.

If you are leaning towards one, just let me know. Some people dont like cranberries or cherries or raspberries, so the choice is yours.

I'd rank em raspberry, cherry, strawberry, cranberry, but they all sound good so whichever one's easiest to find works for me :mug:

Sorry havent sent my bomber. I have been out of touch and spaced it.

Going out in the next two days or so.

Cheers.

Will ship tomorrow. With an extra treat thrown in for me being a slow *******.

Got a huge box from Zach, then I opened it and realized why! Perfect thing to come home to after a long day at work :mug:

xnvo6x.jpg

Also, the Red Swingline ipa was fantastic. Perfect blend of hops, fruits, and brett. I would definitely recommend you pick one up for yourself if you haven't tried it.

Nope, actually the complete opposite haha. I grew up in Tempe so (sadly) I'm a Cardinals fan :smack:

Oh good. If you were I was gonna include a little friendly ribbing in the box haha

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Got these bad boys all the way from Alaska! Did you catch the fish yourself Jay?

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

1390585005617.jpg

Got these bad boys all the way from Alaska! Did you catch the fish yourself Jay?

glad they made it there safely!

and yes sir, sockeye/red salmon caught last season. .we just take the fillets in to Indian Valley (South of Anchorage a bit) and get it canned there.. (also take our moose and caribou there)

my favorite treat is to mix a can with a thing of the chive cream cheese and add whatevers else. . makes for a delish spread on bagels or crackers etc..

hope you enjoy!

Oh nice, and they cook it and can it right there for you? That dip sounds pretty tasty, I think I'll make it for the Superbowl while I'm enjoying all these beers!

The label on the Caribou Kilt is priceless...

you drop off your fish and they can it or smoke it or however and then they call you when it's ready to pick up.. it can take a few weeks when the season is in full swing, especially around dip net time..

be sure to drain the liquid first like a can of tuna. . .

Sounds good, thanks for the advice!

Also just got this one in, I heard it's magical...

Sent from my HTCONE using Home Brew mobile app

1390672659135.jpg

Back