HBT decals? Or sexy strippers?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
I just renewed my HBT membership. (Sorry)

The standard form email asked for suggestions on improving the site, so I suggested maybe sending us (female) sexy strippers instead of the decals.

Now I have started to wonder about the best way to apply these freebies.

The decals, are presumably intended to decorate any surface, but given the nature of advertising, I'm guessing they are supposed to be applied to your car....This is perfect!! Because decorating cars is also the primary use for sexy ladies! Just ask any motor show!

In the interest of finding out what would be the best freebie for us beer soaked hop nerds, I have compiled a list of pros and cons to help us decide whether we would prefer to be sent a real live, attractive mostly nude lady or a piece of sticky-back plastic with a picture of a hop on it.

Pros for decals.
1) You can put them on your car and alert cops to the fact that you REALLY like drinking beer (This one is going in the cons column too)
2) When you sell your car, the decal is another guy's problem
3) The decals are only sticky on one side, therefore, you only have a 50% chance of accidentally sticking it on your face.
4) With the decal on your car, you get to identify yourself to the other homebrewer in your state who uses the internet.

Pros for strippers.
1) They are strippers!!!
2) You can hide them in the trunk when you are finished with them.
3) They are strippers!!
4) OK< sorry, I just can't get my head past 1 and 3....Better move on.

Cons for decals.
1) They are decals!!
2) The cops know who you are. They will stop you for the beer-related bumper sticker, then search your car and find the dead stripper in your trunk.
3) The decals are sticky on one side, therefore, you have a 50% chance of accidentally sticking it on your face.

Cons for strippers.
1) They are strippers!!!
2) They know how to talk, and will most likely do that at you.
3) Your wife will probably insist that they do not share your bed.
4) Some of them are French.

I am glad that you took time out of your day to inform a public of the danger of the sticker. I for one cannot count the amount of times I have accidentally stuck a sticker to my face, and feel we need to make it know to the world the dangers that are the sticker.:mad:

I propose we get a ribbon for the cause of people maimed by the evil sticker.:drunk:

p.s. non french strippers are great :rockin:

Can we have a choice to get either male or female strippers? Could I get one of each - one for me and one for my husband - We are both members here.

Do Lifetime members get extra strippers?

Will the strippers know how to brew me beer?

LGI this is an excellent idea...

maybe the decals could be pictures of strippers; and maybe they could have temperature sensitive clothes that disappear when it it gets hot (or cold).
It's just a thought.
Regards, GF.

Latest posts

Back