Have I ever mentioned?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JebCkr

Reaction score
How awesome it is to be 21, good looking and not a burnout? Way too fun...too bad it can't last.

Cheers. :tank:

It's really amazing when you really look down deep inside...

You profile actually states that you are 24...

And since your join date reads June of 2009 I can quickly deduce that you've been hanging out on this site for a couple of years underaged.

BLAM!

Let me help out Jeb. He never said he was 21. You were talking about your kid brother, right? You always were jealous of his looks!

It would be even better if you had a combination of the wisdom that experience provides and the energy of youth.

...too bad it can't last.

Says who. Life just keeps getting better. (Not easier, or slower, or cheaper by any means...just better).

EDIT: And my wife says a man's good looks peak at 27. Incidentally, I turn 27 tomorrow. :)

Ah, the Bud Light Life!

He wants to dream like a young man
With the wisdom of an old man
He wants his home and security
He wants to live like a sailor at sea

I was banned for 2 years. Already paid that debt.

It would be even better if you had a combination of the wisdom that experience provides and the energy of youth.

Youth wasted on the young, etc, etc. Yea, I do some stupid $hit that just makes me cringe. Too bad no matter how educated, well read, etc that I am I will still be finding new and creative ways to screw things up from time to time.

Anyhow, cheers. :mug:

Says who. Life just keeps getting better. (Not easier, or slower, or cheaper by any means...just better).

EDIT: And my wife says a man's good looks peak at 27. Incidentally, I turn 27 tomorrow. :)

Something tells me she'll be telling you that it's 28 in about 12 months. Hey, it could be worse. Here's to the SWMBOs who love us!:mug:

Back