Has anyone seen this?! (yeast starter saga)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any way to get a mod to resurrect that "locked" thread so we can read it, possible leave it locked, but put it in the Premium Supporter section?

-=Jason=-

OMG - FUNNY stuff here!

The BN calls him a "F*&*ing A$$HOle" and a "******"

Last edited by a moderator:
So creepy! I will give him one thing though, I'll bet he has never had a problem we have all had... friends drinking his beer before he can brew another batch.

Lol the bear is funny. I think he only has one t-shirt, the rest are soaking in starsan for eternity.

Also his laugh combined with the laugh track is the creepiest thing I've ever heard.

I wouldn't be surprised if he uses the applause track for everyday life.... like after taking a crap that gets played.

that HoeGarden video seriously made me very angry I wanted to take mylaptop and smash it on the table.

who pours a beer like that and in a chilled glass non the less.

I need to have a beer and chill out I am all worked out about it.

-=jason=-

EDIT: why are all his ****ing videos 11 minutes on the dot.

that HoeGarden video seriously made me very angry I wanted to take mylaptop and smash it on the table.

-=jason=-

It is called OCD. I think it is the same reason he squirts starsan up his peehole before brewing.

-=jason=-

Youtube has limits on file size. I can't upload anything more than 0:59 seconds long from my phone, as the file size for HD vids is too big.

I think it is the same reason he squirts starsan up his peehole before brewing.

i laughed for a good 5 min's after reading that. but lets be honest... this guy just buys 55 gallon drums of starsan so that he can swim in it before and after a hard day of making a starter. have to worry about all those particles in the air after you get the starter going too!

8 days of this thread. Over 11,500 views and darn near 300 posts. If anyone ever wanted good advertising space, this would be the ticket. At least TSA is good for something.

In Washington state, you can take your riders test on anything above 50cc. Get a moped and get a license. Go from a vespa to a boss hoss with the same license.

yikes. CA they test you on bikes from 250 to 1000! 250 to 450 if you go to the class and any size bike you can get if you take the riders test at the DMV! I never thought of takeing a vespa!

I was hoping that when he put his mask on and had to adjust it to breath that he would hyperventilate or struggle breathing and then pass out. "Ok, I don't want to scare you, but the best home brewers wear a mask". Ok, it is getting hard to breath, but as long as I am not breathing I can't infect my wort." Ok, I am going to pass out now...ok, ok......

is it bad i woke up today thinking of this threat...

when you guys were talking about the lotion on the skin this is all i could think of

Lolololol posing on a bike while wearing slacks is not very gangsta at all haha. I hope my girl would throw the camera in the face if I ever made her record me doing anything as stupid as that.

He manages to say Nottingham 18 times (I counted) in just over 30 seconds. Amazing. I can't get enough of this guy.

could possibly be.. hes giggling like a little school girl...

after reading this whole thead and laughing my @$$ off, i realized i will never post anything on youtube that personally puts me on there or anything related to my life, it just give people too much fuel.. to back fire on me

This is real cheese! Its fancy cheese, I bought it at a special store with my real money. Oh, provolone? Let me show you my provolone! Here's my provolone. Its real cheese, I bought it at a special store. I'm going to mix them together...

I swear to god if you a$$hats make me watch one more of his goddamn videos I'm going to throw my laptop against the wall. I hope he comes back out of hiding and sees what we've done here.

Back