Has anyone seen this?! (yeast starter saga)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This video has "QQ" in the URL, which I think fits its contents quite well.

Start at 7:05

normal mode: 30 seconds
hard mode: 1 minute
nightmare mode: 2 minutes
god mode: rest of video

You're going to lose.

Last edited by a moderator:

That guy is nuttier than squirrel ****. Wow, is really all I can say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Had too much to drink last night. I actually promised my wife that I had a whole series of videos from a crazy guy that she is going to love!

What have I done?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM4oPYfHCwk

That guy is nuttier than squirrel ****. Wow, is really all I can say.

Seems to be taken a little out of context.

Just because there is more evidence of Global Warming doesn't mean he is denying the existence of the Holocaust. For example, he could be saying that, "Global Warming is a serious threat facing the nation today, and it is outrageous that nobody is paying attention to it when...there is more evidence for it than the Holocaust!"

If anyone can find the real video, I'd be interested to see it.

Just because there is more evidence of Global Warming doesn't mean he is denying the existence of the Holocaust. For example, he could be saying that, "Global Warming is a serious threat facing the nation today, and it is outrageous that nobody is paying attention to it when...there is more evidence for it than the Holocaust!"

No, I've seen the video where he comes right out and denies it.

Check the vid in this post.

Your right! I think he, Al Gore, and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad attended a summit on global warming a few weeks ago.

Dear Canada,
I'm sorry.

Concerned brewer,
Kyle

Also, I really like the sanitation videos, wear proper clothes, etc. Does he have new stuff up?

this guy should never be allowed to reproduce EVER!!!!

including yeast for his beer (sorry yeastiest i can find a better home for you :(... )

I discovered this guy like a year ago, and have watched most of his videos while having a beer with friends. To funny! The funniest one I remember was when he was showing off money, calling out haters and stuff. Evidently, he was kind of stalking Craig tube in one video, driving around his neighborhood unannounced with his wife, wanting to give him a beer or something like that. Craig got mad because he was showing people how to get to his house, and why he was even there in the first place etc… I feel bad for the guy now though, he was unemployed last time I saw one of his videos and now I find out his wife left.

**Funny thing though, when I was searching for the mythical “EAC thread,” I kept running into all these hints that pointed me towards someone who caused it all. So I immediately thought of ‘Take Some Advice’**

My theory is that this guy:

1) Has WAY too much free time on his hands...
2) Has a manic desire and craving for attention...
3) Has chosen the homebrew hobby to taint with his ridiculous videos as retribution for his getting banned from the forum...

or,

he is genuinely psychotic.

From now on when my buddies wont lay off my homebrew Ill remind them that a little bit of me is inside every sip(my skin)....muhahaahaha and now its inside of them!

Wowsers. I dont like flaming people, but he almost asks for it. I have done mycology (dont ask, dont tell) and have a fairly sterile procedure protocol in place for it. I never had any infections from trychodermia while in the growth stage of my cakes and I use horse poo as a mycellium food. It is never "sterilized", but rather pasteurized at 160 for about an hour. Anywho... the thing I find funny is that he has the totally wrong mask on. Those masks are meant to protect the person wearing it from breathing in toxic or harmful particles. Surgeons use a mask that is meant to protect everyone else but the surgeon. I have watched a few of this guys brewing videos, but have never seen him acually brew a single beer. Mabe I need to watch more of his channel, but that is time I would rather be brewing myself. To any new guys, take some advice and dont liste to this guy. Just relax, dont worry and have a homebrew. Whats the worst that happens? A bad beer that gets dumped. Oh well, how else do we learn? There is my rant, see I can do it too, but dont.

This is a video series on how to make a yeast starter. First of all it is 7 parts long at 11 minutes each! This one in particular is just insanity:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQhwSxEFbE&feature=relmfu

Scroll to 5 minutes if you can't bear to watch the rest. It's like a train wreck, I just can;t look away!

This guy would make his children cry if they cleaned their rooms and missed a sock underneath their beds. What the hell is his problem?

This guy would make his children cry if they cleaned their rooms and missed a sock underneath their beds. What the hell is his problem?

Nah...he would make the children rub themselves in lotion, to hold the cloth fibers back. Before letting them go in the room.

i would love to meet this guy in person just fo mess with him. or even better watch him make a yeast starter and purposely sneeze in his clean room.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I just Googled "BeerAdvocate" and "Takesomeadvice." He's apparently a member at BA. Don't have time to read anything right now, but I'm sure he has some really well thought-out reviews of commercial brews.

Sorry if this has been posted already, but I just Googled "BeerAdvocate" and "Takesomeadvice." He's apparently a member at BA. Don't have time to read anything right now, but I'm sure he has some really well thought-out reviews of commercial brews.

He hasn't posted anything yet.

Back