Has anyone seen this?! (yeast starter saga)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never knew mozzarella was so easy to make. This dude knows so much stuff, why is he trying to make a living making youtube videos

Funny, the way I came across this was he made a comment under the "truthalwaystold" moniker on someone else's homebrew video, defending his stove top brew series.

He doesn't seem to make any efforts to stay low key :D

Thanks BottleBomber :) trying to take all my time away again... ;)

Didn't realize all NY pizza shops make their own mozz... wow he know's so much!

Found the video he posted on btw...

He sure does have a lot to say on youtube (google searches are interesting).

Last edited by a moderator:
passedpawn said:
To be honest, I did skip to there and I was mesmerized. Truly. Until he got to the part about lobbyists working to keep me from making cheese. Blocking my pursuit of happiness.
That's where I checked out too. My wife came by as I was listening, and she sat there hypnotized as well. And she has no patience for this sort of thing.

stamandster said:
Thanks BottleBomber :) trying to take all my time away again... ;)

Didn't realize all NY pizza shops make their own mozz... wow he know's so much!

The secret is that their mob connections have been able to overcome the milk cartel. It's all in the pursuit of happiness

That's a recipe for paneer, what a jerk. Mozzarella requires some very specific additional steps.

Huh. So the pizza place didn't work out because of the whole milk regulations. His pizzas were probably as good as his beers, so, of course, the restaurant would have been a hit. Curses!

I am at a loss for words.

Unfortunately, I work with a guy that is kinda like that and I just can't stand him.

But you know I have been in a few forum communitites and there is always one of those.

The pours.... OMG the pours were terrible.

His ramblings on building and fire codes are amazing.

If you're going to be burning gas under tanks of grease all day you'll need to have a fire suppression system installed. Oh the humanity!

You know when an earthquake hits in other countries you hear about thousands of deaths and millions of dollars in damages but when one of the same magnitude hits here there aren't anywhere near the same levels of destruction or lives lost? That's because we have building codes!

There's several restaurants in my neighborhood and I'm glad they're equipped with fire suppression systems so they don't catch on fire and take my house with them.

My lord, where does this guy get his prices? A commercial fryer for $500? Last time I priced one it was close to three grand. He's a bit off on his theory that farms dump any milk they produce over their "quota". I used to work on a dairy farm, anything that the milk hauler couldn't take was piped to the cooled bulk storage tank, or mixed in some of the feed. No farmer is going to dump profits down the drain, especially with how thin their margins are. Ugh, feeble minded people drive me crazy.

bwomp313 said:
I did not find that last "video" to be mesmerizing at all.
Sorry but watching a mind this disturbed at work is definitely interesting. This guy would make a fine study for a psych class

Wus67 said:
My lord, where does this guy get his prices? A commercial fryer for $500? Last time I priced one it was close to three grand. He's a bit off on his theory that farms dump any milk they produce over their "quota". I used to work on a dairy farm, anything that the milk hauler couldn't take was piped to the cooled bulk storage tank, or mixed in some of the feed. No farmer is going to dump profits down the drain, especially with how thin their margins are. Ugh, feeble minded people drive me crazy.

They should just add lemon juice or vinegar and make mozzarella to sell to pizzerias.

I had never seen this before.

The comments on YouTube are hilarious!

It simply blows my mind that these guys DO exist. And they're EVERYWHERE!

Wait ... He wants raw milk to make mozzarella so that he can make New York style pizza and sell a million of them because no one else makes store made mozzarella and his pizza would be unique.

I the regs were lifted and raw milk was legal wouldn't EVERYONE make this special "New York" style pizza with store made mozzarella?

I see a hitch in his otherwise brilliant plan.

There's a lot of hitches to his brilliance. It mostly happens when fantasy and reality collide. Reminds me of the famous quote "I reject your reality and interject my own".

77 minutes of making a yeast starter....I'm....I just...

no.

nonononono.

Why has he not been put out of his misery yet.

His new attempt at making money from youtube involves recording a radio show and uploading it. Maybe hes just lazy.

NOOOOOOOO! I thought he had gone away. But now i know all of his brewing videos are for real.

Its like a fingerprint. I almost expected to.hearthe about lacing.

Latest posts

Back